- The Hole In One | Criquet Collaboration Ball Hammock® Pouch Underwear With Fly 3 Pack by Shinesty
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYS
(ORDERS OVER $125)
Fulfilled by our friends at Shinesty
Shinesty & Criquet have collaborated to create this golf themed 3-pack of Ball Hammock® pouch underwear with fly. Featuring 3 different looks to cover your Front 9 that DEFINITELY break your country club’s dress code.
- Materials: 95% Micromodal, 5% Spandex (the second softest thing you can put your junk in)
- Lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking
- Resists shrinking, fading, and wrinkling
- 4-way stretch, gusseted crotch, and anti-bunching construction
- Soft, durable waistband
- Durable no-itch flatlock stitching
- Ball Hammock Technology helps prevent the twins from getting crushed in the grundle
- Machine wash delicate with like colors, do not bleach, hang to dry, do not iron
- Brand: Shinesty
- Designed by Allie T. in Boulder, Co
Fit & Care
Our shirts and jackets are a classic fit- not boxy or too snug, just right. Check out our size guide here or chat with one of our customer caddies.
For reference, a 5’11’’, 180 lb man would most likely wear a size medium in regular fit and size large in slim fit.
To best maintain size and color, most of our items can be machine washed cold and tumbled dry on low. Specific blazers, sweaters, and some outerwear pieces may be dry clean only. Chat with one of our caddies for any questions on care instructions.
Comfortable classy undergarments!
Just for fun I grabbed these designer underwear… With my last shirt. At the very least I knew I’d get a laugh or a smile out of my partner little did I know they’d be the most comfortable underwear in my drawer! They’re totally fantastic. Once again this company makes and connects with the best products around. Looking forward to the next collaborations!
Best sack for your sack
These are awesome
I got these for my husband in time for Valentines Day and he LOVES them, and me (obv) for the thoughtful gift. These seem to be next-level comfort compared to the skivvies he wore previously. Well played on this partnership, Criquet!